Your satisfaction is one of our top goals here at Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited. We want you to shop confidently and know that we’ll help within reason to keep your purchase and shopping experience with us a smooth one. So let's be transparent about the return policy:We only accept returns if they hit all of the following points:
- within 30 days of purchase with receipt,
- not an item on our exclusions list, and
- in a re-sellable condition with all of its original packaging, documents, packaging fillers, and product parts.
- restock fees may apply, see below for details
Exclusions apply, such as:
- Display fixtures
- Clearance, Open Box, or Warehouse Sale fixtures
- Items marked as Final Sale
- Custom-fixtures and/or those that are made-to-order
- Fixtures that have been installed or have had their wires cut, clipped or modified/used in anyway
- Services, and/or Labor charges
- Items missing their original packaging, handbooks, parts or other materials
- Replacement glass, parts, or shades
- Shipping/handling charges
- Gift cards/gift certificates and/or coupons used in the initial transaction
- Items not purchased from Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited, obviously
Due to the nature of the logistics we have set up with our manufacturers, items that are not regular stock items for us are subject to a restock fee of up to 25% depending on the brand. This really just covers any manufacturer restock fees and the return shipping charges to the manufacturer in the event that we need to send it back to them. If you'd like to know the restock of variuos items prior to purchase, have the item number handy when emailing us or giving us a call and we'll gladly help.
If your order has arrived in a damaged condition or doesn’t work properly immediately upon installation, please refer to the “Damaged & Defective Goods Policy” below.
To read our full return policy, please visit it here.