Specifications for this Golden Five Light Linear Pendant
Modern lanterns featuring a handsome beveled cage design make an elegant statement in the Smyth Outdoor collection. Clean geometry creates a contemporary style. These wet-rated, open-cage fixtures are offered in a textured Natural Black finish with two glass options: Seeded or Opal. Smyth is an extensive collection that includes wet-rated options with a UV-coated layer to prevent fading.
Weight: 13.71 lb
Canopy: 11.75"L x 4.5"W x 1.25"E
Light Bulbs and/or Light Source are not included.
Unsure what bulbs to add to your order? Email us email@example.com or call us at 704.602.0150. If you have any preferences for the bulb's brightness or the color of the light that is emitted, we can help!
The Manufacturer recommends using 60.00W (or less) B bulb(s) in a E12 Candelabra base.
Number of Bulbs: 5
Max. Wattage: 60.00W
Suggested Bulb Type: B
Most fixtures allow for your choice of bulb shape, however, this fixture still needs a E12 Candelabra base.
Bulb Base: E12 Candelabra
Light Source: Incandescent
*Please be sure to use a compatible dimmer with this product. Integrated LED and some LED Bulbs may have limitations. To avoid voiding the manufacturer’s warranty, confirm dimmer compatibility. We’re happy to help if you are unsure.
Safety/Energy Rating Information
Safety Rating: Dry
Safety Listing: UL,CUL
Energy Star? No
Energy Efficient? No
ADA Rated? No
Dark Sky Rated? No
Title 20 Rated? No
Title 24 Rated? No
Carton Width: 11.00
Carton Height: 12.75
Carton Length: 43.75
Carton Weight: 17.34
All items ship in their original packaging; smaller items may be grouped together.
Use the base item number in the search bar to see this style in all of the available finishes. Use the collection name in the search bar to view all variations and finishes available in this style.
Product #: 2073-LP BLK-CLR
Manufacturer Name: Golden
Manufacturer Finish: Matte Black
Manufacturer Collection: Smyth BLK
Manufacturer Glass: Clear Glass
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Instructions: View PDF
Parts Diagram: View PDF
All information on this page is provided to us by the manufacturers, therefore the information is subject to human error and to change without notice. If a manufacturer does not provide updates regarding stock counts, discontinued statuses, or backorder dates, that information may not be reflected properly here within this page.
Our goal is for you to shop with confidence when you shop with us, so please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 704.602.0150 with any questions, or to confirm stock before purchasing.
Your satisfaction is one of our top goals here at Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited. We want you to shop confidently and know that we’ll help within reason to keep your purchase and shopping experience with us a smooth one. So let's be transparent about the return policy:
We accept returns when each of the following is checked:
- within 30 days of purchase with receipt,
- not an item on our exclusions list, and
- in a re-sellable condition with all of its original packaging, documents, packaging fillers, and product parts.
We do not offer free return shipping at this time. Returns are subject to manufacturer restock fees (25% if refunded to your original payment method, or 10% if you exchange or opt in for showroom/website credit instead).
The following items are final sale, and are therefore excluded from returns, exchanges, or alterations of any kind after sale:
- Display fixtures
• Clearance fixtures
• Custom-fixtures and/or those that are made-to-order
• Fixtures that have been installed or have had their wires cut, clipped or modified/used in anyway
• Services, and/or Labor charges
• Items missing their original packaging, handbooks, and other materials
• Replacement glass, parts, or shades
• Items not purchased from Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
• Shipping/handling charges
• Gift cards/gift certificates and/or coupons used in the initial transaction
Due to the nature of labor, services are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or post-sale alternations of any kind. If you experience an issue with a service, have a question or concern regarding it, please reach out and let us know. Lighting consultations that are eligible to use the consultation fee towards a purchase are only eligible to be used on product-purchases; not on any services or labor charges.
Due to the logistics that manufacturers have set up, they charge 25% to restock their items to the warehouses. Therefore, orders are also subject to a restock fee of 25%. Item(s) being returned will be the total amount less any restock and original shipping charges, if any.
Store Credit, or Exchanges
To help with restock fees, we offer a 10% restock (as opposed to the 25%) if you choose to exchange your product or receive your refund through store credit. In the event that your refund is processed to provide you with store credit, please treat this store credit like cash as we are unable to replace store credit if lost or stolen.
Ready to get your return started?
- Contact us immediately to avoid time delays that could affect your return or exchange eligibility. The sooner you reach out, the better the chances are that we’re able to help. If approved for an eligible return or exchange, we will inform you of the next steps.
- Include your order number on the shipment label or inside the box. Please do not write on any product packaging itself.
- Properly seal your box(es) and return them to the showroom. If you’re shipping your returns, please apply the shipping label in place of where the original label was, and ship them to the address below:
Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
4335 Monroe Road
Charlotte, NC 28205
To help maintain your item’s new condition, please do not place your label anywhere other than where the original label was.
4. Returns are inspected upon arrival. Return credits or refunds to your original payment method are authorized after the item(s) have been returned and inspected by our receiving team, and usually take 1-5 business days to post to your account, depending on your bank/credit card company. If you have not received anything within 14-days of the date of delivery to our warehouse, please contact us so that we can look into it.
If your order has arrived in a damaged condition or doesn’t work properly immediately upon installation, please refer to the “Damaged & Defective Goods Policy”.
To read our full return policy, please visit it here.