A NOTE ABOUT OUR TRANSLUCENT FINISHES —
Variations in finish appearances are a normal and desired result of the Hubbardton Forge process, rendering each piece an individual and unique work of art. Shown here in Dark Smoke (-07) are examples of the different textures and patterns seen through our translucent finishes.
Adjustable Pendant: Exos Delta with glass options.
Specifications for this Hubbardton Forge One Light Mini Pendant
Weight: 2.60 lb
Canopy: 5.0`` OD
Safety Rating: Damp
Safety Listing: UL, CUL
The bulbs (or the light source) are included.
60.00W (or less) in a G9 base.
Number of Bulbs: 1
Max. Wattage: 60.00W
Bulb Base: G9
Energy Rating Information
Energy Star? No
Energy Efficient? No
ADA Rated? No
Dark Sky Rated? No
Title 20 Rated? No
Title 24 Rated? No
Shipped Via: Ground
Carton Width: 15.00
Carton Height: 11.00
Carton Length: 15.00
Carton Weight: 5.00
All items ship in their original packaging; smaller items and clearance displays might ship within boxes.
Use the base item number in the search bar to see this style in all of the available finishes. Use the collection name in the search bar to view all variations and finishes available in this style.
Manufacturer Name: Hubbardton Forge
All information on this page is provided to us by the manufacturers, therefore the information is subject to change without notice. If a manufacturer does not provide updates regarding stock counts, discontinued statuses, or backorder dates, that information may not be reflected properly here within this page.
Our goal is for you to shop with confidence when you shop with us, so please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call us at 704.602.0150 with any questions, or to confirm stock before purchasing.
Hubbardton Forge translucent finishes show off the character and texture of the metal beneath. Our finishing process utilizes the methods that will bring out the beauty of the materials. Powder coating is more resistant to impact, moisture, chemicals, and UV light than liquid paints. The eco-benefits of powder coating include low to no VOCs, the capability to recapture and reuse overspray and the ability to return exhaust.
Opaque finishes showcase the texture and character of the steel, created during handcrafting.
COASTAL OUTDOOR FINISHES
Hubbardton Forge offers some of the most robust, environmentally-friendly finishes available for exterior lighting fixtures, and continuously works to improve durability with new formulations that are rigorously tested.
The American Architectural Manufacturers Association, who sets the standards for coating performance on architectural applications, has recently designated four of our Coastal Outdoor Finishes (-14, -75, -77, -78) as AAMA 2604-certified, meeting the highest standard in durable, weather resistant finishes available. They are corrosion-resistant and color-fast, with significant protection against harmful UV rays. These coatings deliver exceptional hardness and scratch resistance for enhanced performance in seacoast environments. AAMA 2604-rated finishes, also known as “Super Durable Polyester powders”, are the same quality and standard that is used on aluminum-clad buildings. Why is this important? So that your exterior lighting fixtures remain not just beautiful, but protected, for years to come. Need LEED credits? These powder coat finishes emit zero-VOCs and can contribute toward your LEED certification, according to the US Green Building Council.
Hubbardton Forge offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty on ALL of their Coastal Outdoor Finishes, unless you are 10 miles or less from a sea coast, in which case they offer a 5-year warranty.
Maintaining your Outdoor Products
Methods for cleaning the powder coat finish depend on the characteristics of the surface soil. Use water and mild soap or detergent with a sponge or soft cloth for light surface soils. For medium to heavy soils a mild solvent, such as mineral spirits, can be used for removal of grease, sealants or caulking compounds. Spot testing should be performed first to ensure there is no coating damage or staining from cleaning materials.
BLOWN GLASS & ART GLASS
We offer extraordinary blown glass and art glass options that complement the design of our fixtures.
Hubbardton Forge shades are domestically produced, here in the USA. A wide variety of shade colors are available to coordinate with any space.
Your satisfaction is one of our top goals here at Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited. We want you to shop confidently and know that we’ll help within reason to keep your purchase and shopping experience with us a smooth one. So let's be transparent about the return policy:
We accept returns when each of the following is checked:
- within 30 days of purchase with receipt,
- not an item on our exclusions list, and
- in a re-sellable condition with all of its original packaging, documents, packaging fillers, and product parts.
We do not offer free return shipping at this time. Returns are subject to manufacturer restock fees (25% if refunded to your original payment method, or 10% if you exchange or opt in for showroom/website credit instead).
The following items are final sale, and are therefore excluded from returns, exchanges, or alterations of any kind after sale:
- Display fixtures
• Clearance fixtures
• Custom-fixtures and/or those that are made-to-order
• Fixtures that have been installed or have had their wires cut, clipped or modified/used in anyway
• Services, and/or Labor charges
• Items missing their original packaging, handbooks, and other materials
• Replacement glass, parts, or shades
• Items not purchased from Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
• Shipping/handling charges
• Gift cards/gift certificates and/or coupons used in the initial transaction
Due to the nature of labor, services are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or post-sale alternations of any kind. If you experience an issue with a service, have a question or concern regarding it, please reach out and let us know. Lighting consultations that are eligible to use the consultation fee towards a purchase are only eligible to be used on product-purchases; not on any services or labor charges.
Due to the logistics that manufacturers have set up, they charge 25% to restock their items to the warehouses. Therefore, orders are also subject to a restock fee of 25%. Item(s) being returned will be the total amount less any restock and original shipping charges, if any.
Store Credit, or Exchanges
To help with restock fees, we offer a 10% restock (as opposed to the 25%) if you choose to exchange your product or receive your refund through store credit. In the event that your refund is processed to provide you with store credit, please treat this store credit like cash as we are unable to replace store credit if lost or stolen.
Ready to get your return started?
- Contact us immediately to avoid time delays that could affect your return or exchange eligibility. The sooner you reach out, the better the chances are that we’re able to help. If approved for an eligible return or exchange, we will inform you of the next steps.
- Include your order number on the shipment label or inside the box. Please do not write on any product packaging itself.
- Properly seal your box(es) and return them to the showroom. If you’re shipping your returns, please apply the shipping label in place of where the original label was, and ship them to the address below:
Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
4335 Monroe Road
Charlotte, NC 28205
To help maintain your item’s new condition, please do not place your label anywhere other than where the original label was.
4. Returns are inspected upon arrival. Return credits or refunds to your original payment method are authorized after the item(s) have been returned and inspected by our receiving team, and usually take 1-5 business days to post to your account, depending on your bank/credit card company. If you have not received anything within 14-days of the date of delivery to our warehouse, please contact us so that we can look into it.
If your order has arrived in a damaged condition or doesn’t work properly immediately upon installation, please refer to the “Damaged & Defective Goods Policy”.
To read our full return policy, please visit it here.