🍃 Our Annual Ceiling Fan Promotion
Free local installation on select ceiling fans? Yes please. Click to learn more about how you could potentially get this fan below installed for free.
Specifications for this Matthews Fan Company 42"Ceiling Fan
Designed by Chicago architect Stephen Katz, the Nan ceiling fan is a contemporary take on traditional fan design with superior performance and functionality. The Nan fan feels at home in any room or setting from casual to formal and everything in between. This timeless ceiling fan works in residential environments, restaurants, hospitality or even office settings. The Nan fan has the perfect amount of design presence for any size room or season. The fully adjustable fan motor speeds make moving the right amount of air simple and easy. The Nan fan will feel like a natural part of the room and enhance any space with a fresh breeze.
Weight: 17.00 lb
Airflow: 5101 Max CFM
Electricity Use: 20 W
Airflow Efficiency: 213 CFM/W
Speed: 235 Max RPM
CFM v. RPM:
High CFMs are great for indoor use, while higher RPMs are more ideal for outdoor use. To make sure you’re selecting the right fan, Learn more on our Ceiling Fans 101 blog.
Blade Pitch: 15°
Blade Type: Solid Wood
Blade Finish: Walnut
Blade Qty: 3
Fan Speeds: 6
Fan Control: Remote Control and Wall Control
Fan Downrod: 10" (Longer Lengths sold separately).
Light Bulbs and/or Light Source are not included.
Unsure what bulbs to add to your order? Email us email@example.com or call us at 704.602.0150. If you have any preferences for the bulb's brightness or the color of the light that is emitted, we can help!
Dimmable? No (However, fixtures that don’t have bulbs included with them will always say “not dimmable” because without bulbs there is nothing to dim. Most fixtures will dim if dimmable bulbs and a compatible dimmer are used. Reach out to us if you’d like to confirm dimmability prior to purchase; we’re always happy to help unconfuse lighting.
Safety/Energy Rating Information
Safety Rating: Damp
Safety Listing: ETL cETL
Energy Star? No
Energy Efficient? No
ADA Rated? No
Dark Sky Rated? No
Title 20 Rated? No
Title 24 Rated? No
Carton Width: 12.00
Carton Height: 11.00
Carton Length: 24.00
Carton Weight: 17.00
All items ship in their original packaging; smaller items may be grouped together.
Use the base item number in the search bar to see this style in all of the available finishes. Use the collection name in the search bar to view all variations and finishes available in this style.
Product #: NK-BK-WA-42
Manufacturer Name: Matthews Fan Company
Manufacturer Finish: Matte Black
Manufacturer Blade Finish: Walnut
Manufacturer Collection: Nan
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
All information on this page is provided to us by the manufacturers, therefore the information is subject to human error and to change without notice. If a manufacturer does not provide updates regarding stock counts, discontinued statuses, or backorder dates, that information may not be reflected properly here within this page.
Our goal is for you to shop with confidence when you shop with us, so please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 704.602.0150 with any questions, or to confirm stock before purchasing.
Add custom text to promote products, specials or offers
Your satisfaction is one of our top goals here at Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited. We want you to shop confidently and know that we’ll help within reason to keep your purchase and shopping experience with us a smooth one. So let's be transparent about the return policy:
We accept returns when each of the following is checked:
- within 30 days of purchase with receipt,
- not an item on our exclusions list, and
- in a re-sellable condition with all of its original packaging, documents, packaging fillers, and product parts.
We do not offer free return shipping at this time. Returns are subject to manufacturer restock fees (25% if refunded to your original payment method, or 10% if you exchange or opt in for showroom/website credit instead).
The following items are final sale, and are therefore excluded from returns, exchanges, or alterations of any kind after sale:
- Display fixtures
• Clearance fixtures
• Custom-fixtures and/or those that are made-to-order
• Fixtures that have been installed or have had their wires cut, clipped or modified/used in anyway
• Services, and/or Labor charges
• Items missing their original packaging, handbooks, and other materials
• Replacement glass, parts, or shades
• Items not purchased from Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
• Shipping/handling charges
• Gift cards/gift certificates and/or coupons used in the initial transaction
Due to the nature of labor, services are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or post-sale alternations of any kind. If you experience an issue with a service, have a question or concern regarding it, please reach out and let us know. Lighting consultations that are eligible to use the consultation fee towards a purchase are only eligible to be used on product-purchases; not on any services or labor charges.
Due to the logistics that manufacturers have set up, they charge 25% to restock their items to the warehouses. Therefore, orders are also subject to a restock fee of 25%. Item(s) being returned will be the total amount less any restock and original shipping charges, if any.
Store Credit, or Exchanges
To help with restock fees, we offer a 10% restock (as opposed to the 25%) if you choose to exchange your product or receive your refund through store credit. In the event that your refund is processed to provide you with store credit, please treat this store credit like cash as we are unable to replace store credit if lost or stolen.
Ready to get your return started?
- Contact us immediately to avoid time delays that could affect your return or exchange eligibility. The sooner you reach out, the better the chances are that we’re able to help. If approved for an eligible return or exchange, we will inform you of the next steps.
- Include your order number on the shipment label or inside the box. Please do not write on any product packaging itself.
- Properly seal your box(es) and return them to the showroom. If you’re shipping your returns, please apply the shipping label in place of where the original label was, and ship them to the address below:
Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
4335 Monroe Road
Charlotte, NC 28205
To help maintain your item’s new condition, please do not place your label anywhere other than where the original label was.
4. Returns are inspected upon arrival. Return credits or refunds to your original payment method are authorized after the item(s) have been returned and inspected by our receiving team, and usually take 1-5 business days to post to your account, depending on your bank/credit card company. If you have not received anything within 14-days of the date of delivery to our warehouse, please contact us so that we can look into it.
If your order has arrived in a damaged condition or doesn’t work properly immediately upon installation, please refer to the “Damaged & Defective Goods Policy”.
To read our full return policy, please visit it here.
We offer installation on everything we sell and more. From installing switch legs, junction boxes, dimmers, and more. When the fixtures, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, or other products are purchased directly from us, the installation cost is lower.
* Stock levels are not guaranteed. Please confirm prior to purchase if stock levels are low.
Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited's Annual Free Local Installation on Ceiling Fans Promotion
Greater Charlotte, NC
We’re fans of cool – yes, every pun intended. Each summer, we have a fan promotion to help cool down the beautiful homes of the greater Charlotte area. This year, we’ve taken your feedback into consideration and now we’re offering three tiers of qualification, instead of one, to offer a wider variety of ceiling fans and bring a refreshing breeze to the meaningful spaces in your home!
For a limited time, only. Don't miss out!Learn More