📞 Need help?
Call us at 704.602.0150 ••• Everyone who answers our phones are genuinely in our showroom and we'll help more than just reading the description back to you. Sizing, finding the perfect bulbs, and even local installation. •••
From the R Series Collection, this angle shade (only) has been designed for versatility. This product is constructed in metal and durable. Customize your shade by selecting from a variety of shade finishes. This shade can be converted to a pendant of a wall sconce with the purchase of separate compatible downrod (stems) or arm (gooseneck) accessory.
Specifications for this Millennium One Light Pendant
Safety Rating: Wet
Safety Listing: UL
200.00W in a Medium base.
Number of Bulbs: 1
Max. Wattage: 200.00W
Bulb Base: Medium
Light Source: 1
Energy Rating Information
Energy Star? No
Energy Efficient? No
ADA Rated? No
Dark Sky Rated? No
Title 20 Rated? No
Title 24 Rated? No
Powered by LED? No
Powered by Gas? No
Product #: RAS10-SB
Manufacturer Name: Millennium
Manufacturer Finish: Satin Black
Manufacturer Collection: R Series
All information on this page is provided to us by the manufacturers, therefore the information is subject to change without notice.
Your satisfaction is one of our top goals here at Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited. We want you to shop confidently and know that we’ll help within reason to keep your purchase and shopping experience with us a smooth one. So let's be transparent about the return policy:
We accept returns when each of the following is checked:
- within 30 days of purchase with receipt,
- not an item on our exclusions list, and
- in a re-sellable condition with all of its original packaging, documents, packaging fillers, and product parts.
We do not offer free return shipping at this time. Returns are subject to manufacturer restock fees (25% if refunded to your original payment method, or 10% if you exchange or opt in for showroom/website credit instead).
The following items are final sale, and are therefore excluded from returns, exchanges, or alterations of any kind after sale:
- Display fixtures
• Clearance fixtures
• Custom-fixtures and/or those that are made-to-order
• Fixtures that have been installed or have had their wires cut, clipped or modified/used in anyway
• Services, and/or Labor charges
• Items missing their original packaging, handbooks, and other materials
• Replacement glass, parts, or shades
• Items not purchased from Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
• Shipping/handling charges
• Gift cards/gift certificates and/or coupons used in the initial transaction
Due to the nature of labor, services are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or post-sale alternations of any kind. If you experience an issue with a service, have a question or concern regarding it, please reach out and let us know. Lighting consultations that are eligible to use the consultation fee towards a purchase are only eligible to be used on product-purchases; not on any services or labor charges.
Due to the logistics that manufacturers have set up, they charge 25% to restock their items to the warehouses. Therefore, orders are also subject to a restock fee of 25%. Item(s) being returned will be the total amount less any restock and original shipping charges, if any.
Store Credit, or Exchanges
To help with restock fees, we offer a 10% restock (as opposed to the 25%) if you choose to exchange your product or receive your refund through store credit. In the event that your refund is processed to provide you with store credit, please treat this store credit like cash as we are unable to replace store credit if lost or stolen.
Ready to get your return started?
- Contact us immediately to avoid time delays that could affect your return or exchange eligibility. The sooner you reach out, the better the chances are that we’re able to help. If approved for an eligible return or exchange, we will inform you of the next steps.
- Include your order number on the shipment label or inside the box. Please do not write on any product packaging itself.
- Properly seal your box(es) and return them to the showroom. If you’re shipping your returns, please apply the shipping label in place of where the original label was, and ship them to the address below:
Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
4335 Monroe Road
Charlotte, NC 28205
To help maintain your item’s new condition, please do not place your label anywhere other than where the original label was.
4. Returns are inspected upon arrival. Return credits or refunds to your original payment method are authorized after the item(s) have been returned and inspected by our receiving team, and usually take 1-5 business days to post to your account, depending on your bank/credit card company. If you have not received anything within 14-days of the date of delivery to our warehouse, please contact us so that we can look into it.
If your order has arrived in a damaged condition or doesn’t work properly immediately upon installation, please refer to the “Damaged & Defective Goods Policy”.
To read our full return policy, please visit it here.
We offer installation on everything we sell and more. From installing switch legs, junction boxes, dimmers, and more. When the fixtures, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, or other products are purchased directly from us, the installation cost is lower.
* Stock levels are not guaranteed. Please confirm prior to purchase if stock levels are low.