📞 Need help?
Call us at 704.602.0150 ••• Everyone who answers our phones are genuinely in our showroom and we'll help more than just reading the description back to you. Sizing, finding the perfect bulbs, and even local installation. •••
Specifications for this W.A.C. Lighting LED Flood Light
Simplicity meets function and durability with this ground breaking patented WAC Landscape Lighting Flood Light, available in 12V LED or 120V LED and 2700K Warm White or 3000K Soft White color temperature options. This Flood Light features continuous light output modification from 16W to 2W (14.5 to 3.5 in 120V) by the twist of a dial. Factory sealed water tight and IP66 rated for protection against high-pressure water jets and outdoor elements. Available in a Bronze finish with an aluminum construction or in a Bronze finish with a solid brass construction. Brass may provide enhanced protection against corrosive elements found in coastal and marine environments. Luminaire includes a detachable shroud, mounting stake (Low Voltage Only), 6ft lead wire and direct burial gel filled wire nuts. Power supply is required for 12V option, additional accessories are available for various mounting and installation options.
Weight: 2.23 lb
Light Bulbs and/or Light Source are included.
The Manufacturer recommends using 14.50W (or less) Module bulb(s) in a LED Module base.
Light Output: 855.00 Lumens
Kelvin (Color Temperature): 3000K
2700K or less is a Warm White (think incandescent). 3000K is a Soft White (most common for new LED uses and integrated LED fixtures). 3500K is a Neutral White. 4000K is a Cool White. 5000K is a Natural Light. 6500K is a Day light. (As per Satco).
If you're lighting art, 90+ CRI is recommended.
Number of Bulbs: 1
Max. Wattage: 14.50W
Suggested Bulb Type: Module
Most fixtures allow for your choice of bulb shape, however, this fixture still needs a LED Module base.
Bulb Base: LED Module
Light Source: LED
*Please be sure to use a compatible dimmer with this product. Integrated LED and some LED Bulbs may have limitations. To avoid voiding the manufacturer’s warranty, confirm dimmer compatibility. We’re happy to help if you are unsure.
Beam Spread: 50.00
Rated Average Life: 45000
Powered by LED? Yes
Safety/Energy Rating Information
Safety Rating: UL, cUL
Safety Listing: UL, cUL
Energy Star? No
Energy Efficient? No
ADA Rated? No
Dark Sky Rated? No
Title 20 Rated? No
Title 24 Rated? No
Carton Width: 7.09
Carton Height: 4.72
Carton Length: 8.66
Carton Weight: 2.77
All items ship in their original packaging; smaller items may be grouped together. Clearance displays do not ship in their original packaging.
Use the base item number in the search bar to see this style in all of the available finishes. Use the collection name in the search bar to view all variations and finishes available in this style.
Product #: 5022-30BZ
Manufacturer Name: W.A.C. Lighting
Manufacturer Finish: Bronze on Aluminum
Manufacturer Collection: 5022
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year
Instructions: View PDF
Parts Diagram: View PDF
All information on this page is provided to us by the manufacturers, therefore the information is subject to human error and to change without notice. If a manufacturer does not provide updates regarding stock counts, discontinued statuses, or backorder dates, that information may not be reflected properly here within this page.
Our goal is for you to shop with confidence when you shop with us, so please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call us at 704.602.0150 with any questions, or to confirm stock before purchasing.
Your satisfaction is one of our top goals here at Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited. We want you to shop confidently and know that we’ll help within reason to keep your purchase and shopping experience with us a smooth one. So let's be transparent about the return policy:
We accept returns when each of the following is checked:
- within 30 days of purchase with receipt,
- not an item on our exclusions list, and
- in a re-sellable condition with all of its original packaging, documents, packaging fillers, and product parts.
We do not offer free return shipping at this time. Returns are subject to manufacturer restock fees (25% if refunded to your original payment method, or 10% if you exchange or opt in for showroom/website credit instead).
The following items are final sale, and are therefore excluded from returns, exchanges, or alterations of any kind after sale:
- Display fixtures
• Clearance fixtures
• Custom-fixtures and/or those that are made-to-order
• Fixtures that have been installed or have had their wires cut, clipped or modified/used in anyway
• Services, and/or Labor charges
• Items missing their original packaging, handbooks, and other materials
• Replacement glass, parts, or shades
• Items not purchased from Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
• Shipping/handling charges
• Gift cards/gift certificates and/or coupons used in the initial transaction
Due to the nature of labor, services are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or post-sale alternations of any kind. If you experience an issue with a service, have a question or concern regarding it, please reach out and let us know. Lighting consultations that are eligible to use the consultation fee towards a purchase are only eligible to be used on product-purchases; not on any services or labor charges.
Due to the logistics that manufacturers have set up, they charge 25% to restock their items to the warehouses. Therefore, orders are also subject to a restock fee of 25%. Item(s) being returned will be the total amount less any restock and original shipping charges, if any.
Store Credit, or Exchanges
To help with restock fees, we offer a 10% restock (as opposed to the 25%) if you choose to exchange your product or receive your refund through store credit. In the event that your refund is processed to provide you with store credit, please treat this store credit like cash as we are unable to replace store credit if lost or stolen.
Ready to get your return started?
- Contact us immediately to avoid time delays that could affect your return or exchange eligibility. The sooner you reach out, the better the chances are that we’re able to help. If approved for an eligible return or exchange, we will inform you of the next steps.
- Include your order number on the shipment label or inside the box. Please do not write on any product packaging itself.
- Properly seal your box(es) and return them to the showroom. If you’re shipping your returns, please apply the shipping label in place of where the original label was, and ship them to the address below:
Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
4335 Monroe Road
Charlotte, NC 28205
To help maintain your item’s new condition, please do not place your label anywhere other than where the original label was.
4. Returns are inspected upon arrival. Return credits or refunds to your original payment method are authorized after the item(s) have been returned and inspected by our receiving team, and usually take 1-5 business days to post to your account, depending on your bank/credit card company. If you have not received anything within 14-days of the date of delivery to our warehouse, please contact us so that we can look into it.
If your order has arrived in a damaged condition or doesn’t work properly immediately upon installation, please refer to the “Damaged & Defective Goods Policy”.
To read our full return policy, please visit it here.
We offer installation on everything we sell and more. From installing switch legs, junction boxes, dimmers, and more. When the fixtures, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, or other products are purchased directly from us, the installation cost is lower.
* Stock levels are not guaranteed. Please confirm prior to purchase if stock levels are low.
This item above not quite what you had in mind?
✩ Clearance Sale ✩
Our new displays have arrived, so we're selling the old ones for less!